- BSB50815 Diploma of International Business or
- Leadership and Management Courses at the Diploma or Advanced Diploma Levels.
Note:While ACFE may not offer all the qualifications indicated within the pathway, we identify relevant progression that may be attained. Check our website for your eligibility for the leadership and management course offered at ACFE.
Course Mode and Duration
- Student must be 18 years of age or over.
- For international students, ACFE also accepts proof of a level of English proficiency of IELTS level 5.5 or equivalent. If international students cannot provide documented proof of their English language proficiency, they will be required to sit for a Language, Literacy and Numeracy test (LLN) before a place can be offered.
- Documentation according to DIBP requirements.
- International Students: $8,950 (includes materials & Administration Fee)
- Fees are subject to changes
Learning and Assessment Strategy
- Written questions or Oral Questioning
- Practical demonstration/ Observation
- Projects/ Reports/ Portfolios
- Case Study