After successfully completing the BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management, students may apply for the:
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and management.
- Courses listed are not necessarily offered by ACFE. Please check ACFE the website for current course offerings.
Course Mode and Duration
The job roles that suit this course include:
- Team Leaders
- Office Managers
- Customer Service Supervisors
- Leading Hands
- Branch Managers
- Student must be 18 years of age or over.
- For international students, ACFE also accepts proof of a level of English proficiency of IELTS level 5.5 or equivalent. If international students cannot provide documented proof of their English language proficiency, they will be required to sit for a Language, Literacy and Numeracy test (LLN) before a place can be offered.
- Documentation according to DIBP requirements.
- International Students: $8,950 (includes meterials & Administration Fee)
- Fees are subjected to changes
Learning and Assessment Strategy
A range of the following assessment methods will be used to assess the students:
- Role Play /Simulated Workplace
- Written Test/ Oral Questioning
- Project / Portfolio
- Case Study/Scenarios/Report