- BSB60207 Advance Diploma of Business or other Advanced Diploma qualifications
Course Mode and Duration
- On successful completion of year 11 or equivalent.
- For international students, ACFE also accepts proof of a level of English proficiency of IELTS level 5.5 or equivalent. If international students cannot provide documented proof of their English language proficiency, they will be required to sit for a Language, Literacy and Numeracy test (LLN) before a place can be offered.
- Documentation according to DIBP requirements.
- International Students: $9,500 (includes materials & Administration Fee)
- Fees are subject to changes
Learning and Assessment Strategy
A range of the following assessment methods will be used to assess the students:
- Practical demonstration/ Observation
- Written Test/ Oral Questioning
- Projects/ Reports/ Portfolios