- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support or
- CHC52015 Diploma level or Advanced Diploma level of Community Services stream.
Course Mode and Duration
In Home Respite Worker, Nurse’s Aide, Community Access Coordinator, Planned activity assistant, Accommodation Support Worker, Care Service Employee, Community care worker, Food Services Deliverer, Disability Service Officer, Care assistant, Client Assistant, Care Worker. Community House Worker, Home care assistant ,Residential Care Worker, Residential Support Worker, Senior Personal Care Assistant, Transport Support Worker, Field Officer (Community Services),Family Support Worker, School Support Officer (Disability),Residential aide.
- On successful completion of year 11 or equivalent.
- A Police check is required for placement.
- For international students, ACFE also accepts proof of a level of English proficiency of IELTS level 5.5 or equivalent. If international students cannot provide documented proof of their English language proficiency, they will be required to sit for a Language, Literacy and Numeracy test (LLN) before a place can be offered.
- Documentation according to DIBP requirements.
- International Students: $9,500 (includes materials & Administration Fee)
- Fees are subject to changes
Learning and Assessment Strategy
- Written and oral questions
- Practical demonstration/ Observation
- Projects/ Reports/ Portfolios
- Case Study