- On successful completion of year 11 or equivalent.
- Completion of year 12 or equivalent.
- For international students, ACFE also accepts proof of a level of English proficiency of IELTS level 5.5 or equivalent. If international students cannot provide documented proof of their English language proficiency, they will be required to sit for a Language, Literacy and Numeracy test (LLN) before a place can be offered.
- Documentation according to DIBP requirements.
- Moderate level of computer literacy (e.g. use Microsoft oce or similar, conduct Internet research to nd targeted information.
- International students will also be required to attend a Skype interview as parts of the course selection process.
HLT65015 Advanced Diploma of Dental Prosthetics.
Upon completion of the dental technology course, you would be a fully qualified dental technician.
Dental technicians work in dental laboratories on their own or in small groups, under the prescription of dentists.
To ensure an appropriate learning opportunity, candidates need to demonstrate a capacity to undertake study at diploma level; this can be demonstrated via any of the following:
- International Students: $30,000 (includes materials & Administration Fee)
- Fees are subject to changes.
A range of following assessment methods will be used to assess the students:
- Questioning (Oral & Written)
- Case Study
- Role Play/Observations