Pearson English Review
FREE PTE REVIEW AT ACFE FOR ONSHORE NURSES
PTE Academic is the leading computer-based English test for International study and immigration.
- Results typically within five business days
- Scheduled test up to 24 hours in advance
- Accepted by AHPRA
- Approved for all Australian Visa and Migration Application
Prepare with Scored Practice Test
PTE Academic offers the Ultimate preparation with an online Scored Practice Test. At home in three-hours, computer-based mock exam you can familiarise yourself with the test questions and format. At the end, you receive a PTE Academic Score Report, giving an indication of your potential performance in the actual PTE Academic Test.
Enrol for a FREE UNLIMITED*REVIEW and FREE Practice ONE Test Voucher Eligibility
- Open to all overseas trained nurses planning to apply to AHPRA
- Must satisfy all standards for NMBA Application as Overseas Trained nurse
- Only applicable to Onshore Applicants
A Deposit of $100 is required that will go towards your IRON Program Course application. If AHPRA will not approve your application, the $100 is refundable. A Letter of Refusal from AHPRA needs to be presented. Apply now, Classes As follows:
|Jan||23, 24, 25, 26||3-7 pm|
|Feb||20, 21, 22, 23||3-7 pm|
|March||27, 28, 29, 30||3-7 pm|
Note: A minimum of ten students for the Review classes to proceed Venue
PTE Review will be conducted at the Australian Centre of Further Education Level 5 341 Queen St. Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Note”*Unlimited means that you have to complete the first set of Review Dates then take the PTE Test. If you do not get the required AHPRA Score, you may join the next available Review Dates.
FOR OFFSHORE NURSES
You may also avail of the FREE Practice Test Voucher. In order to avail
- You should satisfy the AHPRA requirements.
- Please complete the Form and Attach your Resume.
- A registration of $100 is required that will go towards your IRON Program Course application. If AHPRA will not approve your application, the $100 is refundable. A Letter of Refusal from AHPRA needs to be presented.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PTE ACADEMIC TEST, PLEASE VISIT THEIR WEBSITE www.pearsonpte.com