After successfully completing BSB80615 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning), students may apply for:
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Business (HRM)
- Master of Business (Marketing)
- Master of Economics
- Master of Finance
This course is delivered in a structured classroom, the program will be delivered over 52 weeks (holiday inclusive, and 2 full days (8 hours each) and 1 half day (4 hours) per week face-to-face training), including 20 contact hours per week of theory and self-paced structured e-learning.
Besides the above structured learning, students are advised that they will be required to do appropriately 10 hours per week of unstructured learning.
- Learning and Development Consultant
- Manager/Head of Department
- Organisational Learning and Leadership Manager
- Training Manager
- Workforce Capability Development Leader
- Educational Professional
- 18 years or older upon application
- Successful completion of year 12 or equivalent.
- All applicants are required to have successfully completed an LLN test and demonstrate competence as working at Level 3 for all indicators to enrol for this qualification
- IELTS Overall 5.5 band (no band below 5.0)
- TOEFL iBT (Internet-based) 69-79 with no band less than 14
- TOEFL Paper 523 (with a min. TWE 3.5)
- TOEFL CBT (Combuted-based) 193 (with a min.TWE 3.5)
- PTE Academic 46 with no communicative skill score less than 40
- Evidence of at least 5 years of studies in an English speaking country (Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Canada, United States of America, South Africa, Republic of Ireland)
- International Students: $18,000 (includes meterials & Administration Fee)
- Fees are subjected to changes
Relates to the learning achieved outside the formal education and training system. It is an assessment process that assesses the individual’s non-formal and informal learning. This may include any combination of formal or informal training and education, work experience or general life experience to determine the extent to which that individual has achieved the required learning outcomes, competency outcomes, or standards for entry to, and/or partial or total completion of, a qualification.
To receive RPL, we assess your previous work, education and life experiences against recognised qualifications.
Applications for RPL must be made prior to the commencement of the course – please speak with the Student Support Officer if you wish to apply. There is a fee for consideration of RPL applications.
- Written and oral questions
- Case Study/Scenarios
- Third party reports
- Observation / Roleplay