BSB50420 – Diploma of Leadership and Management – 104250F
COURSE CODE : BSB50420 | CRICOS CODE : 104250F
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
After successfully completing the Diploma of Leadership and Management, students may apply for the:
- BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management.
Note: While ACFE may not offer all the qualifications indicated within the pathway, we identify relevant progression that may be attained.
This qualification is delivered to the local and international students over total of 800 hours. This includes 710 nominal hours and an 11% of self-directed study. Participants enrolled in this course will have up to 52 weeks to complete the course requirements. This include end of the year holidays and four term breaks of two weeks each within the stated delivery timeframe. Face to Face delivery with student participation in the demonstration of job role tasks.
Victoria – 341 Queen Street Melbourne VIC 3000
Employment opportunities resulting from the completion of this course may include following job roles Senior Manager (Public Sector),Business Development Manager, Information Services Manager, Business Manager, Manager, Distribution Centre Manager, Legal Practice Manager, Production Manager, Operations Manager, Public Sector Manager, Office Manager, Warehouse Manager, Corporate Services Manager, Transport Manager.
- 18 years or older upon application
- All applicants are required to have successfully completed an LLN test and demonstrate competence for all indicators to enrol for this qualification
For international students, ACFE accepts following proof of a level of English proficiency:
- IELTS Overall 5.5 band (no band below 5.0)
- TOEFL iBT (Internet-based) 69-79 with no band less than 14
- TOEFL Paper 523 (with a min. TWE 3.5)
- TOEFL CBT (Combuted-based) 193 (with a min.TWE 3.5)
- PTE Academic 46 with no communicative skill score less than 40
Note: Some assessment tasks are completed using a computer and internet, and it is essential for the student to possess basic computer skills.
- International Students: $9,200 (includes materials & Administration Fee)
- Fees are subject to changes
A range of the following assessment methods will be used to assess the students:
- Written questions or Oral Questioning
- Practical demonstration/ Observation
- Projects/ Reports/ Portfolios
This qualification requires the successful completion of 12 units of competency:
4 Core units and 8 Electives.
|Core Units – 4|
|BSBLDR511||Develop and use emotional intelligence|
|BSBMGT517||Manage operational plan|
|BSBLDR502||Lead and manage effective workplace relationships|
|BSBWOR502||Lead and manage team effectiveness|
Note: Not all elective units listed may be available to study, please enquire for more information before enrolling.
|Electives – 8|
|BSBCUS501||Manage quality customer service|
|BSBFIM501||Manage budgets and financial plans|
|BSBMGT502||Manage people performance|
|BSBMGT516||Facilitate continuous improvement|
|BSBHRM512D||Develop and manage performance-management processes|
|BSBWRK520||Manage employee relations|