BSB80120 – Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) – 105859J
Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
COURSE CODE : BSB80120 | CRICOS CODE : 105859J
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply highly specialised knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development. Individuals in these roles generate and evaluate complex ideas. They also initiate, design and execute major learning and development functions within an organisation. Typically, they would have full responsibility and accountability for the personal output and work of others.
This qualification may apply to leaders and managers in an organisation where learning is used to build organisational capability. The job roles that relate to this qualification may also include RTO Manager and RTO Director.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification.
This course is delivered in a structured classroom, the program will be delivered over 52 weeks (holiday inclusive, and 2 full days (8 hours each) and 1 half day (4 hours) per week face-to-face training), including 20 contact hours per week of theory and self-paced structured e-learning.
Besides the above structured learning, students are advised that they will be required to do appropriately 10 hours per week of unstructured learning.
Level 5 & 9, 341-345 Queen Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000
Level 1, 37 George Street,
Parramatta NSW 2150
This qualification requires the successful completion of 8 units of competency: 3 Core units and 5 Electives
|Core Units – 3|
|BSBHRM613||Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies|
|BSBLDR811||Lead strategic transformation|
|TAELED803||Implement improved learning practice|
|Electives – 5|
|BSBLDR812||Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships|
|BSBHRM611||Contribute to organisational performance development|
|BSBSTR801||Lead innovative thinking and practice|
|BSBINS603||Initiate and lead applied research|
|BSBSTR802||Lead strategic planning processes for an organisation|
The following assessment methods (not limited to) may be used to assess the students:
- Written and oral questions
- Case Study/Scenarios
- Third party reports
- Observation / Roleplay
These will give you maximum opportunity to develop your knowledge and understanding about the course. A fully equipped Computer Lab and free internet access available at the campus.
- International Students: $17,500 (Includes Materials & Administration Fee)
- Fees are subjected to change
- 18 years or older upon application
- All applicants are required to have successfully completed an LLN test and demonstrate competence for all indicators to enrol for this qualification
- 18 years of age or above at the time of enrolment.
- Have completed a Bachelor degree in related fields of study or have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma level Australian Qualification.
- IELTS Overall 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 / TOEFL IBT 79 / PTE Academic 59 / CAE 176 / OET PASS / GE Advanced Level / MOI Certificate or equivalent or Advanced Diploma level in Australian Qualification
- Must complete an LLN Assessment – diagnostic process to identify if prospective student requires LLN Support.
- Must complete the FaceCruit Interview test with Admissions Officer.
Relates to the learning achieved outside the formal education and training system. It is an assessment process that assesses the individual’s non-formal and informal learning. This may include any combination of formal or informal training and education, work experience or general life experience to determine the extent to which that individual has achieved the required learning outcomes, competency outcomes, or standards for entry to, and/or partial or total completion of, a qualification.
To receive RPL, we assess your previous work, education and life experiences against recognised qualifications.
Applications for RPL must be made prior to the commencement of the course – please speak with the Student Support Officer if you wish to apply. There is a fee for consideration of RPL applications.
If you have previously completed a unit with the same unit code or unit title as in your new course, you may be eligible for a credit transfer and you may not have to repeat that unit. You will need to complete a credit transfer application form, and provide a certified copy of the transcript of statement of attainment. There is a fee for this process. Applications for credit transfer must be made prior to the commencement of the course.
After successfully completing BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning), students may apply for:
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Business (HRM)
- Master of Business (Marketing)
- Master of Economics
- Master of Finance
Note: Individual students who are seeking to continue their study at university should contact the prospective university upon completion of the course for any credit transfer arrangements.
Potential job outcomes upon completion of this course:
- Learning and Development Consultant
- Manager/Head of Department
- Organisational Learning and Leadership Manager
- Training Manager
- Workforce Capability Development Leader
- Educational Professional