ACFE is closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19 and following the latest advice by the Australian Government and the Department of Health.The college has paused all on – campus teaching.
This page will be kept up to date with the latest advice and information.
By ACFE Management
ACFE is fully committed to the safety and well-being of our students, staff and the wider community. We would like to reassure all our students that we have implemented and recommended safety precautions across all our campuses based on the advice of Australian Government and the Department of Health. For everyone’s safety and well-being, please abide by the Coronavirus Implementation Plan.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we’d like to take this opportunity to reassure our students and other stakeholders that we will continue to operate with all due positivity and diligence during this challenging time.
The decision has been made to ensure the college remains aligned with the advice of the State and Federal health authorities and meets current social distancing guidelines.
Stay well and keep us informed of any change in relation to your health, study and visa status For further information please do hesitate to contact us at [email protected] so we can assist you.
Official coronavirus (COVID-19) info & advice
Leading authorities have compiled a range of resources to keep us informed about coronavirus.
- Australia: download the Coronavirus Australia Government app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Australia: join the Government’s WhatsApp channel on iOS or Android.
- Australia: Department of Health
- Victoria: Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
(see the DHHS translated resources, or Ethnolink for this information in languages other than English)
- Victoria: coronavirus (COVID-19) hotline 1800 675 398
- Coronavirus information in languages other than English: 131 450
- International: World Health Organization.
- Australia: Department of Education, Skills and Employment
- Victoria: Department of Education and Training