- On successful completion of year 11 or previous years of study with an interest in health industry sectors.
- For international students, ACFE also accepts proof of a level of English proficiency of IELTS level 5.5 or equivalent. If international students cannot provide documented proof of their English language proficiency, they will be required to sit for a Language, Literacy and Numeracy test (LLN) before a place can be offered.
This qualification is delivered to the domestic and international students over a total of 1754 hours. Students enrolled in this course will have up to 104 weeks to complete the course requirements. This course is delivered over nine (9) term periods of ten weeks each.
The overall course duration include term breaks of two weeks each and end of the year Christmas breaks and long summer holidays. Face to face delivery mode consists of student participation in job role demonstrations and computer aided learning and modelling.
- International Students: $32,000 (includes materials & Administration Fee)
- Fees are subject to changes.
- Questioning (Oral & Written)
- Project Practical demonstrations / Observation
- Authenticated Evidences